To receive and send e-mail via your own domain, you need an e-mail server. Because this is a technical challenge and often a costly affair if you do it yourself, we did it for you. The 4BIS mail cluster receives the e-mail for your domain and forwards it to the correct inbox. By using the latest SPAM and Fishing filtering techniques, you will no longer be bothered by annoying and annoying e-mails, we will remove them for you.
Answers to your questions
- signature generator
- email signature generator
- email signature generator
- create an email signature online
- design email signature
- create a price for an email signature
- add email signature
- email hosting
- business email
- email domain name
No in-house specialist knowledge required.Setting up an effective email infrastructure is not easy. It is often a high investment and you also need in-house specialist knowledge to maintain the mail server.
SecurityResearch shows that approximately 75% of business-sensitive information is distributed via email. This includes, for example, quotations, invoices and customer data. This is data that you obviously do not want to lose and to which others should not have access. Safety is therefore important. By using the latest security techniques, we minimize the risk of misuse of your valuable information. Naturally, making daily backups is part of our service.
Always availableBy performing continuous, preventive maintenance, we ensure that the email servers are always online. This way we can receive and deliver email 24 hours a day.
POP3 vs IMAPPOP3 and IMAP are protocols that allow email traffic. But what’s the difference, and which one should you choose?
POP3 – Post Office Protocol 3 in full – is the latest version of the internet standard POP. The predecessors, POP1 and POP2 are hardly used anymore. When people talk about the POP protocol, we are actually always talking about POP3. POP is designed for transferring mail from an email server to a local email client without a constant internet connection. Posts are stored locally and can be viewed and edited without an internet connection. After retrieving the mail from the mail server, the message is deleted from the server.
Email without websiteCan I have an email address without the website? I want to start my business but my website is not ready yet, how can I send emails? Owning a domain name is required to have your own commercial email address. But this does not mean that you have to build the whole website to use commercial emails. In that case you can opt for our special email hosting package. View our hosting packages – 4BIS Webhosting
The POP standard, like many other older internet standards, basically only supports one way to log in and this way is unencrypted. Your password is therefore sent to the POP server without encryption. Because this is of course unacceptable, various ways have emerged to secure the POP protocol via SSL, but nothing unequivocal has yet been created in the RFC standard.
What are the pros and cons of POP3?Advantages:
- You don’t always have to be connected to the internet.
- No problem exceeding the maibox size. You empty your INBOX every time you retrieve email.
- Without a proper backup, all your mail will be lost if your computer crashes. If you use the POP protocol, make sure you have a good backup!
- POP is not suitable if you read email on different devices. Because you retrieve email from the server, it is only on that specific device. Also created folders are only on that specific device.
- In a POP email box you cannot work with multiple people.
IMAPInternet Message Access Protocol, or IMAP for short, is a protocol for synchronizing email between a server and an email client. IMAP is now at its 4e version and in this 4e version the option for security has been added. Where unsecured IMAP connections run over port 143, IMAP over SSL goes over port 993.
IMAP is a much more complex and extensive protocol than POP3. With IMAP you normally work directly on the mail server via the internet. An internet connection is therefore always necessary. However, you can also choose to work in an offline or disconnected-access mode. You save the email locally and when you connect you synchronize your changes with the mailbox on the server. Advantages:
- If your laptop, tablet or smartphone crashes, a copy of your email is always saved on the server.
- Email can be viewed on multiple devices at the same time. You will see the same emails on every device.
- Work together with your colleagues in 1 INBOX.
- To view email you always need an internet connection.
- Mailboxes must be cleaned up so as not to exceed the maximum size.
Do you have a project or website where you need email hosting and you have no idea how to proceed, please contact our team quickly and we will see what we can do for each other.
We have created a nice tool where you can create your own email signature. If you already have an email box at 4BIS, you can read here how you can set it up correctly on your computer or telephone.